Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday update.

I hate waking up in the morning and always have. I feel like I could easily sleep 10 hours a night, no problem. I need to learn how to be a morning person, apparently, because I am frequently the LAST teacher here. 

It's very VERY hot in Kansas City right now and the power went out in school yesterday ( which meant... no lights, and NO AIR CONDITIONING) so my entire afternoon was shot. Now today the gym teacher and I flipped a class so I don't have my next class until 3:10 and I am sitting in my office. I should be planning... grading... getting ready for next week... what am I doing? Looking at shoes and makeup online. Grrrr. Stupid ADHD brain. 

Two things I really need right now is a way to hang things up on the walls that's easy and actually STAYS where I put it... and a way to make oil pastels less messy. 

I must remember to put pictures up on this blog.


I want to take a nap... and eat a cheeseburger. Ooooh... and a Diet Coke.



No comments:

Post a Comment